Men Project Rock Core Leggings
- Regular Price
- Regular Price
- Sale Price
- Unit Price
- translation missing: en.general.accessibility.unit_price_separator
Free Standard Delivery with Minimum Spend of $89
Standard Delivery (3-5 days)
- Project Rock Men's Core Leggings are part of the Project Rock Collection designed in collaboration with Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson
- Ultra-tight fit
- Revolutionary X Band design mimics the functional anatomy of the bodys core area to boost performance
- Tough, lightweight HeatGear fabric, with all the performance benefits of UA Compression
- Built for training
- 4-way stretch construction moves better in every direction
- The material wicks sweat and dries fast
- Smooth, chafe-free Bemis tape seam construction
- Engineered elastic waistband with Armour wordmark
- Inseam: 70 cm
- Colour: Navy
- Size: US S-XL
- Product code: 1345826-408
- Material: Body: 84% Polyester/16% Elastane; "X" Band: 85% Nylon/15% Elastane
ABOUT Under Armour
Founded in 1996 by former University of Maryland football player Kevin Plank, Under Armour manufactures performance apparels and gears engineered to keep athletes cool, dry and light throughout the game.
Free Standard Delivery above $89!Free Returns!Free Click & Collect!
Home delivery (Singapore only)
If your order is $89.00 and above:
Standard Delivery (3-5 days) - FREE
If your purchase order is below $89.00:
Standard Delivery (3-5 days) - $8.90
Click & Collect (Royal Sporting House Tanglin Mall)Your order will be ready for collection between 3 - 5 working days.
Orders not collected within 14 days from the order confirmation date will be refunded.
>> More info on “Delivery & Collection”
Easy ReturnsROYAL SPORTING HOUSE only accept requests for return/refund of regular-priced products within 14 days* from the date of order.All sale and discounted products are non-exchangeable and non-refundable.Home collection on appointment. Simply book a collection and a driver will come to you.Store return at Royal Sporting House Tanglin Mall only.
>> More info on "Returns & Exchanges"